"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God" - Mark 10:14
- Develop an understanding of Bible to provide a strong foundation for Christian Living (Build knowledge).
- Help our children understand that God has a plan for each of them (Individual study and analysis).
- Lead our children to a personal commitment to follow Jesus (Decision making).
- Learn to worship our Lord through singing and praying and help them remain in that commitment (Hold the faith and grow)
- Implement a structured program for learning the Word of God.
- Share our faith and help them to seek guidance from Bible
- Provide interactive environment to understand and experience God's love and His call.
- Educate our children the need for regular worship and offer exciting opportunities to be with children who keep the same Christian values. Introduce them to the faith and sacraments of the Church.
Sunday School events for 2013
|Sunday, February 3||Mid-Term Exams||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Saturday, February 16||Retreat - 101: Holy Qurbono||02:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
|Sunday, March 31||Easter Egg Hunt||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Saturday, May 18||Volunteer/Picnic||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Sunday, June 2||Final Exams (Last Day of Sunday School)||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Sunday, June 9||Sunday School Awards Ceremony & Sunday School Report Presentation||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Friday, August 17||Vacation Bible School - Day1||06:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Saturday, August 18||Vacation Bible School - Day2||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Sunday, August 19||Vacation Bible School - Day3||10:00 PM - 11:00 AM|
|Sunday, September 8||First Day of Sunday School for year 2013-14||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Sundays, December 22 and December 29||Winter Break|
|Sunday, December 22||Christmas Program by Sunday School/ SGSOSA||TBD|
Sunday School textbooks (Click to download)
- Class 1
- Class 2
- Class 3
- Class 4
- Class 5
- Class 6
- Class 7
- Class 8
- Class 8 Holy Eucharist Supplement
- Class 9
- Class 9 Holy Eucharist Supplement
- Class 10
- Class 10 Holy Eucharist Supplement
Sunday School staff for the Year 2012-2013
|President||Rev. Fr. Thomas Koraemail@example.com|
||Bindu Joe, Deepa Bejoy||Pre-School|
|Raimol Gino||Ten (until Nov 2012)|
Substitute Teachers / TA
|Melanie Abraham, Sherry George||Two|
|Fenny Thomas, Sushmita Thomas||Five|
|Saly Kora, Abey Mukkananchery||Seven|
|Reni Poulose||Ten(until Nov 2012)|